Since this is the first time I am writing, I thought I would put a little about us on here.
That is a picture of us in Jamaica! I was going to put a picture of our little son, Peanut, but our internet is so slow that I am not patient enough to wait for it to upload.
So, about us. Let's see here. David and I were married December 15, 2007. We are both full time students at MCC. David is pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice and I FINALLY decided on a degree in medical billing and coding. We were both taking classes online this past semester along with working full time jobs. Although I will be going back to attend classes AT MCC this semester, I will still be babysitting! It should be the best job ever! :) I think it's best for both of us though. Anyway, that's about all there is to our life. Not much to talk about really. I'm not sure how much I'll update this page (especially since our internet is so slow), but I'll try to at least put main events on here.
-Megan
1 comment:
Thanks! Welcome to the blogging world, its addicting, more so than Facebook or Myspace! Its great for my family to see pics of Jake.
You go to Layout, then Add Page Element and then select Link List. It will let you do links to anywhere. Let me know if you need anymore help =D
Post a Comment