Stacey is 60% effaced but the magnesium is holding off her contractions some. Hopefully they can ween her off of it and maybe she will come home tomorrow and hopefully she can keep the contractions down. After that it will be bedrest at least up until 35 or 36 weeks then they said she could go back to work up until she had Maddox. They did get a weight for Maddox and fortunately he is 4 lbs 15 oz which is very good. She is only 32 weeks but he is measuring at 34 weeks which is wonderful. He is very good and healthy.
On another note....
David is at drill this weekend and as of right NOW, he will NOT be deploying!!! (Jumping for joy!!!) Things could change but I'm praying they won't. He was a little upset but I'M NOT!! I feel very fortunate. I know he wants to do his job and serve his country and "be a Marine"...but I'm just as proud of him whether he goes or not. I'm so glad he'll be here. SAFE. :) Just thought I would share my wonderful news!!
1 comment:
Well, I'm glad my baby cousin will be safe on American soil! I know you are super glad also, nobody wants to be separated. YAY!
Post a Comment