17 April 2009

Spring time is here!!

I LOVE the weather outside! Spring is probably my favorite season...with fall being a close second. I pretty much love every season though. They all have their good qualities. :) So not much has been going on lately. School is coming to an end. I think like 3 weeks left. Last day is May 13. THANK GOODNESS!! I think I need a celebration when summer starts! Haha! After that only 1 more year to go and then I'll be school free FOREVER. I'd much rather work. Haha! David is out of town at drill this weekend. I'm hoping they'll let him go for 4 days next month and drill out for the rest of the year so he won't have to go back again until October. That would be great! I'm also hoping he'll be getting promoted here anytime now. Well, I finally got my car back and it looks GREAT. There's a few minor things. 2 that we're not worried about and 1 that just annoys the mess out of me. We took it back for them to fix it, I promise you, FIVE times and they NEVER do. The cover on the steering wheel where the air bag came out is loose and it rattles going over bumps. SO ANNOYING!! Maybe I'll find someone who can fix it someday. Otherwise I've just been going to school, work, church, and then studying and playing with Landon :) Maddox is still too little to "play" with. He's still having some issues. He's had some gastric problems and they've been trying to take care of that. He's cried most of his 2 and 1/2 months of life. Now we're thinking he might have colic. Who knows! My flowers are starting to bloom now and they're so pretty! David and I started getting our flower bed ready the other day and put some top soil down. We haven't gotten any flowers for it yet though. My plans for this summer are to go to work, try to tan some and then workout everyday. I have got to lose some weight! I've felt like with school and work I've been too bogged down to have time for much of anything like that. I want to be ready and look good for Katie's wedding in October. I need a tan since it will be on the beach. :) I'm excited! Well anyways I'm going to leave you with some pictures. :) HAPPY SPRING!

Landon playing on the playground with Papaw at Bonita.

He LOVES to play outside!!
In Uncle Day's military helmet/hat thing. 
My pretty azaleas!

Our cute humming bird feeder we got. I don't think we've had the first one yet. :(

A bird's nest with an egg in it on our porch. 

Peanut watching me out the door :)

No comments: