14 May 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!

WOOHOO!!!

SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT FOR SUMMER!

So, I took my last final today and I'm not waiting for them to post my grades. :/ I'm SO nervous! I'm not sure if I should be nervous or not. They just need to hurry! David is out of town for 2 weeks for AT so I've just been studying and hanging out. My Aunt Yvonne and cousin Lacie are here visiting from Wisconsin so that's been fun to visit with them. Tonight I'm going out to eat with a new friend named Marissa! I'm excited! She works for the Sheriff's dept as a deputy so I told David I was going to ask her to come spend the night with me for 2 weeks while he was gone to protect me since we've been having all of these robberies out this way! Haha! I'm fine though...the gun is loaded and ready for me if it comes to that and I've been taught what to do by my loving husband. :) So next week I plan to just work everyday and hopefully start working out some now that school's over. I'm going to be driving to Mobile on Thursday of next week to meet David. I'll spend the night then that night and then we're going to Gulf Shores for the weekend and we'll be back Monday! I'm so excited! I just happened to think about us going. It's pretty much the only time we have to be able to go on a vacation! I booked us a condo on the beach for $99 a night so I was VERY excited about that. Now we'll just have to see how nice it really is. I don't care as long as I can relax on the beach. I'm going to pack a cooler and take a bunch of food down there. It has a full kitchen and pools and jacuzzis and everything so we'll be able to make cook our own food and not spend so much. It will be nice to just get away for a while. 

Well that's all the update I have! Until next time!

No comments: