20 December 2009

Christmas time is HERE!

Time flies!!! I'm finished with school for the year. Passed with 3 A's and 3 B's. One more semester and I'll graduate! I cannot wait! David is working on his last test for the year as we speak. He'll start back again January 4. He is also off work all this week! His work is giving each other them a week off for Christmas! How nice! I know he'll enjoy it and he deserves it! Thursday we are going to my grandparent's house to celebrate Christmas and then Friday, David and I will spend Christmas morning together and then go to my parents house to see what Landon and Maddox got and to exchange presents with them. Friday night David's parents are coming and then Saturday we're all driving down to Mobile to celebrate with David's side of the family! I love this time of year! I can't wait to go look at Christmas lights this week! :) Other than that, nothing much is going on! Just enjoying Christmas break and working! :) If I don't see you before then have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

No comments: