24 July 2008

The home life

I haven't written in a while but I decided maybe I should update. My last day at work was July 11th!! YAY!! I am VERY happy about that. I couldn't stand my job really. I liked it to begin with but then it got very old and things were just really stupid about it. David finally got a job and has been there for a little bit over a month! I love his job! he works 7-5 Monday through Friday and then 8-12 every other saturday. He is the BUG MAN!!! :) Things are very very good right now. I'm just keeping busy with things around the house and I've been babysitting Landon this week. I love my little boy. :) I can only hope that my child won't be as hyper active!! He never sits down and even though I stay in the air conditioning, this HOT Mississippi weather is killing me!!! We also found out that Stacey is pregnant again! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm hoping for a girl but I'll love either. We are currently trying to sell my car and get me a new one! I think I have found the one I want and I'm hoping that we can go test drive it on Saturday. It is a black Nissan Maxima SL. I love it so much!! It's beautiful! So excited!!! Also, I'm ready for our vacation in August. We're going to the beach the last week in August. WOO!!! We're also fixing to get satellite internet since we live so far out in the country that we can't get high speed internet. Anyways that's about all the update I have. :)

1 comment:

erinenorman said...

Glad y'all are doing well, I was wondering where you've been! :)