Max the Maxima :) I finally got my car!!! I love it SOOO much! It is a 2007 Nissan Maxima SL. It has a sunroof, leather seats, 6 CD changer, Navigation, a spoiler, bluetooth, seat warmers and steering wheel warmer, and much more!! It's a dark gray. It rides so smooth too! Anyways..I start school on Monday! I'm excited but not about having to be there at 8 3 days out of the week. I only have classes Mon, Tues, and Wed. Next thing on my list...after vacation...is to get a part time job! I'm kind of excited about getting out of the house. Me and David are going to try to go jogging today. I'm excited! I really need to exercise and lose some weight. This is terrible. I'm hoping that going back to school will at least get me up and a little more active. It's just hard when I have nothing else to do to get up and out of the house. Gas is just so expensive. Fortunately it is coming down though. Anyways I guess I'm going to go get dressed and ready and go visit my grandparents or clean or something.
1 comment:
Ooohh, sounds nice! You should put up a pic.
Post a Comment