09 September 2008

School News

Things are school are going great! Monday I was asked to be secretary of our program called HITA (Health Information Technology Association). The president is a sophomore and the secretary is a freshman in the program! I'm so excited and surprised that they picked me! I took a test last week (my first one) and I asked the teacher about seeing my grade today and even though I forgot to stop by after class to see my grade, she told me that I did very well! Today we had our 2nd test and I think I did pretty good on it! I'll find out for sure tomorrow. I have to at least make an 80 to pass it. Ugh. The grading scale is much higher than normal. An 80 is the lowest C you can make. I have another medical terminology test tomorrow. Hopefully I'll do well on it also. I wasn't feeling very hopeful about school but this week has brought a new beginning for me! I'm motivated now.

On another note, my sister went to the doctor for a checkup and such and she will be going in 5 weeks to find out the sex of the baby! Yay!! I will be keeping Landon half the day Friday! He's adorable. I'm excited! Thurday I'm going to clean the house and get things ready for Friday. Friday David's parents close on their house and then I believe they're coming over to eat with us and then spending the night. I have to clear out some junk in the extra bedroom! It would be finished by now but we've gotten delayed on finishing up our storage building. We'll eventually finish. Anyways, that's all I have for now. :)

No comments: