08 October 2008

Boys, Boys, Boys

My sister went today for her ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby and it's another boy! I was really hoping for a girl just so there would be one of each but of course another boy is just fine! :) Maybe I'll just have to have a girl for the family...ONE DAY. No time soon. I at least have to make it through school. Also more exciting news! My cousin Katie got engaged this past weekend! They will be getting married Oct. 3, 2009 on the beach! I have been asked to be the matron of honor! YAY! I'm very excited! Now I just have to be even more motivated to keep running. Yesterday I ran a little over a mile in 13 minutes. Today my legs were so sore I barely made it 3/4 of a mile. BLAH!! I just really need to lose some weight. :( Marriage is bad for you. haha! Anyways that's mainly all that's going on. School is fine...just school. I'm ready for Christmas break. Also I love all the Christmas-y stuff. It's pretty. YAY! Ok well I'm gonna go to sleep.

3 comments:

amyandcarltonwatt said...

I guess Stacey and I will have all of the boys and you and Holly will have all of the girls! I knew I was going to be a boy mom because I am soooo girly! I am ready to meet this new little boy!!

erinenorman said...

Congrats! Although I was thrilled to find out that I was having a girl, I was a little sad that I wasn't able to re-use all of Jake's "Little Man" clothes. There is just nothing cuter than 0-3 months little khaki cargo pants!

Janet Crouch said...

Megan! I found it! I love your blog...and who took that GREAT picture of you and David?