16 December 2008

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!


The Beautiful white roses my hubby got me :)

Being silly in the car outside of Olive Garden

Well yesterday I started work and it was also our 1 year anniversary! Work was great and I came home early (I finished everything I could do and they sent me home :( ) Then when I got home, David had come home at lunch time and left me the white roses and a card :) What a sweetheart! Then he finally got home and we both got ready and we left to go eat at Olive Garden...for the first time since they opened one here. We splurged and even got an appetizer. :) We of course had a ton of leftovers...which I love so we can eat it tonight. YUM! Anyways....I got David a new Marine Corps Bible which he was excited about and he got me the fuzziest robe ever...(I had asked for it!) I LOVE IT! I couldn't have been happier! This has been a wonderful year filled with MANY ups and downs. I can't imagine having anyone else by my side. We're a great team. :)


Us at our couples shower a year ago :)

Our wedding day...Dec 15, 2007

2 comments:

amyandcarltonwatt said...

CONGRATS! I am happy for you guys! Carlton and I have been married for 7 1/2 years and it only gets better each year! Enjoy the time you have alone together because one day you will be like us and have a little baby around! That is wonderful too though!!

Janet Crouch said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!