13 December 2008

YAY!!

More good news to share. I got a job on Wednesday! I will be putting charts together at my mom's work making $9/hour. WOW! I expected like minimum wage. I start Monday and after school starts I will work around my school schedule. I'll feel better being able to bring in some money for us. :) Makes me feel useful even though I keep the house clean and clothes washed so David pretty much does nothing! Haha! And I know that going to school will be well worth it in the end. Also, school is out for the year! Me and David both passed our classes! I made 2 A's, 3 B's, and 1 C. I am very excited!!! I don't have to go back until January 12. David has decided to take a break from school right now which I am very thankful for. He is doing it because with several different things that might be going on this year (deployment and such) it will interfere with his school and he'll have to drop out anyways. But I'm thankful that he's not going anyways because it kinda stresses me out because I'm constantly having to keep up with all his stuff and when it's due and mine at the same time. And David honestly never wants to do any of the work so I'd rather him wait until I'm done with school and then go back when I'm not worried about my own school! I kept my nephew ALL DAY yesterday. :'( I'm completely worn out. My arm hurts from carrying him...I must have no muscle left..how sad. But he's so wild and crazy!!! And it didn't help that we had to go to town in all the crazy traffic!! I definately do not do well in crowds. I told David not to let me go back out on a Friday before christmas. UGH! Then I went shopping with my sister and him at the mall and I was holding him while Stacey was looking for a shirt and he didn't want to stay in my arms so i put him down and he'd RUN. So I'd try to hold his hand and he'd just throw himself on the ground and pitch a fit. It was a mess. We would've had the stroller but Stacey didn't realize that it wasn't in her car. Needless to say I'm pooped and it will definately be several years before I have kids. It already was going to be but definately now. I'm so not ready. HAH! David is gone to drill now and doing the whole toys for tots thing and we have a Sunday school Christmas party tonight. :( I wish he was here to go but oh well. That's how it goes when you're married to the military. :) 

No comments: