02 February 2009

School Stinks!!!

School is VERY overwhelming this semester! I am very glad David decided to take some time off of school for a little while! We are going crazy fast through everything but I guess we have to to make it through! If we weren't going fast, I'd never make it! Today we had 2 tests...pathophysiology and computers in health care. yuck! So much to know! We also found out today that we will be having out health care law and ethics test on Wednesday. SHORT NOTICE!! I also have an A&P 2 test on Thursday. :( Maybe I won't have any tests next week. I did find out the grade of my first pharmacology test today though! A 94!!! So excited! Maybe my grades will continue that way. I hope so. 

On another note, Stacey is off of her medicine now. She starting getting rashes or hives or something all over that itched so the doctor said to stop taking it. So far she hasn't had very many contractions. YAY! 

If you haven't seen the movie Fireproof then you need to! We went to a Sunday school party saturday night and our class watched it together! It was great!! We also had 2 of the older adults from our church come and talk about marriage. It was a fun night!

Last night my mom's grandmother, my great-grandmother Grace passed away. We have been waiting on it. She's been in the hospital for a while now and had congestive heart failure. We just weren't sure when the time would be but she was miserable. I'm glad that my grandparents were able to spend the last days with her. :) She's in a better place. 

2 comments:

erinenorman said...

What are you majoring in?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your grades!
I'm sorry to hear about your great-grandmother. Please convey my sympathy to your grandmother and your mother.
Love,
Mom Creel