Baby Maddox made his appearance last night...or this morning rather...February 9th at 12:24 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs 2 oz and is 20 1/2 in long. He's so adorable. I got to be in there again for him like I was Landon! :) It's so sweet. This time it wasn't half as bad. I'm actually considering having kids after this one ;) haha! She was in no pain and did VERY well. It all started like this: Landon got sick on Thursday throwing up and upset stomach. Then Yesterday morning Stacey woke up throwing up and couldn't keep any fluids down so she had to be admitted to the hospital and when she got there she was already 4-5 cms I believe. They said if she got to 5-6 then they would break her water. And of course they did. David and I kept Landon yesterday and he ended up with a fever also...fortunately that was all it was. My mom woke up yesterday with the virus and by the end of yesterday my dad had it too. So no one was at the hospital last night pretty much except Matt's mom, me, Matt, Katie, Aunt Janet, and my grandparents. My mom was SO upset. She is Stacey's support person so that's for sure why I filled in. I did have my mom on the phone during it so she could hear his first little cry and all and she was excited and kinda felt like she was there. He looked so little!! He was only 35 weeks and was VERY healthy. He is in the NICU right now though because his lungs are a little sticky and it's a little more difficult for him to breathe but they said that's normal for a baby born at 35 weeks. Nothing to worry about. He looks just like Landon...which is adorable! :) Hopefully they'll all be able to come home soon. Stacey is doing GREAT. She's up walking around and such. I'm so excited to be an aunt for the 2nd time!
No comments:
Post a Comment