Surgery went well. Still SORE but I expected that. I'm getting around pretty well though. Trying to recover quickly. I didn't get ANY sleep last night! Luckily I stayed at my grandparents today and lounged around and took a few VERY small naps and one nap for about an hour and a half. A much needed nap! Grandma made me a wonderful lunch! Homemade mashed potatoes, english peas and biscuits. YUM! Grandma's always the best! I'll be over there again tomorrow and then David's mom will stay with my Thursday and Friday. My mom came over last night and cooked us Chicken caesar salad and it was delicious! She's coming again tonight and making breakfast for us! I have the best family! Mom got my path report back today and it said that I had chronic cholecystitis....which means that my gallbladder has been giving me problems for a while...which would explain all the adhesions and inflammation when they went in there. Also had some cholesterol in there. So I'm very glad that we took a chance and decided to remove the gallbladder because that was definately the problem. It's a huge relief! Well I just wanted to give a quick update! Now I'm fixing to try to go attempt a shower. Got to keep my wounds clean from infection!
1 comment:
Glad you are all better now! Let me know if you need me to do anything! I am at home most days and John Turner and I can help you if you need it!
Post a Comment