16 August 2009

Back to school...

Tomorrow will be the first day of my senior year of college! WOOHOO! I'll be graduating in May! I'm VERY excited and a little bit excited about starting school again tomorrow. I'm ready to be done and ready to get into the coding part of it. Hopefully I'll enjoy it. We actually get to go to hospitals and other clinics and such on Thursdays. I think I'll really enjoy that. It will give me a feel of what kind of place I would like to work at. Also, this semester, I will only be working on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. I'm also happy about that. It will leave me some more time to study. I don't get out until around 4 on Tuesday and Thursdays anyways and the clinic closes at 5 so I wouldn't have much time to do anything anyways and there is another lady that is needing to sit at my desk on Tues. and Thurs. anyways. So it works out PERFECT! I have been working my butt off this weekend. I love getting things accomplished! We had a garage sale this weekend. Well mostly my sister did but I put a FEW things in and made $21.75! Haha! She made at least $114. Then yesterday my dad taught me how to change the oil in my car...something I've wanted to know for a while. So we did that and then today we went to church, ate lunch at my parents and my dad and I rotated the tires on my car, came home and aired up my tires, packed up my book bag for school tomorrow, took the caulk out of the shower so David could redo it, cleaned the kitchen, & swept. It has been a long day. I keep feeling like today is the last day that I have to get any of this done...(I did this before my surgery too). I guess I feel like I won't have time to do ANYTHING when school starts. BLAH! Oh well..anyways this is long enough! Gotta go get some more stuff done.

1 comment:

amyandcarltonwatt said...

I hope this semester of school is great and goes by fast for you! Hope to see you soon- maybe for John Turner's party!