20 October 2009

Ready for Christmas!!!

I CANNOT wait to put up my Christmas tree and decorate and all! I love it! The Christmas spirit has come early for me this year. I have finished shopping for David's Christmas presents and am working on his stocking. And for the most part I already know what I'm getting everyone else. I'm on top of it this year. School is moving right along. Midterm grades were posted last week and I had all A's!! So excited! Not much longer until we're out for Christmas break and then I'll be in my 4th and final semester and will graduate in MAY!! I'm more than ready! I would much rather be working everyday than going to school. I've never NOT gone to school. It will be nice to come home and not have homework or have to think about what I have to get done. David will be starting school the 26th of this month. Hopefully that will fly by for him also. Maybe that B.S. is just around the corner. Anyways...that's about it for now. I haven't had too much time for anything else. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: