Well I went to the my new eye doctor this morning and he told me I needed to wear my glasses for the next 3 weeks and I have to go get 2 different types of eye drops. Apparently the type contacts I had been wearing for years probably now were not good for my eyes. He told me I have allergies in my eyes and some other things that I don't really know and that I am very close (if I don't get this taken care of) to not ever being able to wear contacts ever again!! I would be stuck with just glasses for the rest of my life! I can't bear to think about that. That would be TERRIBLE! So anyways, I picked out some new glasses and I can't wait to get them in! They're cute and the glasses I have now haven't been updated in quite some time so I can't see as well out of them. They're good enough for a little bit but I really need my new ones. Then I go back in 3 weeks and get refitted for contacts and then I'll get them. Oh well. I'm just glad I'm getting it taken care of. David left a little bit ago for Mobile for drill. He has to be there at 5 today. I honestly don't mind when he leaves for JUST THE WEEKEND. I don't like the 2 weeks thing. But yeah I like getting the bed to myself and not having to pick up after him. :) Tomorrow morning my mom, my sister and me are having a garage sale. Hopefully it will be successful. Anyways I guess that's all the update I have for now. I gotta go back to town and get my prescriptions and a b-day card for my grandma....also gotta get some wrapping paper so I can wrap David's birthday gift!! :) I'm trying to get done early with Christmas presents also. Already gotten some done. Ok well that's all!
This is a picture from our date night we had last weekend :)

5 comments:
I totally feel your pain with the contacts. I had to get special ones and finally just stopped wearing them because they bugged me so much. My eye doctor said I developed an allergy to the contacts themselves. Not cool.
Why Thank you! I haven't seen yours until now..I like it!!:D My mom actually picked mine out..I guess she has more patients for dial up than I do..haha
your date night picture is very cute! Good thing you look so cute in your glasses too...it will make wearing them for 3 weeks bearable :)
patience...haha!
Yeah, glasses suck! I can't ever see as well out of my glasses :( Hopefully it will work out for you.
Post a Comment