29 October 2008

WOOHOO!!!

I'm SO excited!! I finally got my new glasses today! YAY!! They're very cute. It's taking me a little while to adjust to them just because the strength is stronger than the ones I've been wearing. Friday night me and David are going to a Halloween costume party at my cousin's house. We didn't wanna really spend much money on costumes this year and David didn't want to dress up anyways so we're using things we already have. David is going as Brett Favre and just wearing a jersey he has and I'm going to wear black pants and a black shirt and black shoes and go as a cat. I'm still looking for some cat ears and a tail!! You would think Walmart would have this! They only had bunny ears. I'm gonna stop by Walgreens tonight and see if they may have some! Also I'm making Halloween cupcakes for the party! I'm excited! Then Saturday we're going to the Southern Miss homecoming game for David's birthday! It's going to be freezing! The game isn't until 7pm. This will be the first college football game I've ever been to. I applied for a job at a local hospital on Monday night. It's a PRN position and it's for a data entry clerk. My teacher called me Friday to tell me about it and she said she recommended me to them. Who knows. If I get it then that's great but if not then it will be ok too. I just found out that my last day of school for this semester is Dec. 10! AH! It's not too far away. I counted and since I only go to school 3 days a week then I only have around 20 more class days left! I can't wait! Anyways, I'll try to post some pictures from this weekends festivites if I can.
Megan

So cute!



No comments: