10 November 2008

HOORAY!!

I CANNOT express to you how much I LOVE wearing contacts!!! Oh my goodness! It's such a world of a difference how much better I see with contacts and much better I feel. I NEVER want to be stuck in glasses again. On another note, we had a great weekend. Friday I drove my Mazda out around town hoping to get some publicity so we can sell it! David got 5 phone calls about it while he was at work and then one more phone call that night when he got home. The last phone call the lady wanted to meet us on Saturday to look at it. So Saturday morning David had to work and then after that we got ready and went to town to meet the lady. Of course she never showed (probably about the 3rd time this has happened to us). We even tried calling her but we never heard anything else from her. UGH! It's frustrating. Oh well. After we waited on her for a little while I got a new coat (one that is nice enough to wear to church since I've been just wearing my NorthFace jacket). I have been looking at the peacoats and they are just SO expensive!! So I had been reading the sales papers on Friday night and happened to see that JC Penney was having a sale and had one for $60 and it was regularly $200. WOW! What a find! I ended up going to buy it on Saturday and I got an extra $10 off. So i only paid $53 including tax. I was very happy! Anyways so after that we headed to meet with some people from our Sunday school class so we could head to Newton to go eat at a restaurant called Zack Garvin's. We headed to Newton and all of a sudden our tire goes flat on the side of the interstate. Ugh! Luckily there were people from our sunday school class behind us and they pulled over and helped us and all. It never looks good when you're trying to sell a car and the tire goes flat. Haha! Anyways so now we have the spare tire on there. Yesterday we had nursery duty at church. I was very excited because we had Landon in our class (we only had 3 total in our room). He was so cute and when I would leave the room, he cried for me!! It's a good feeling. :) Well that pretty much sums up our weekend. Now I have to go study for a stinkin test. Only a few weeks left of school! Thank goodness! I'm counting down the time I have left. 

2 comments:

KatieMarie said...

I really enjoyed reading that post. :) I don't guess I have REALLY seen you since you got your contacts back.. I kinda saw you yesterday at church..Josh actually came with me last night. I am OH SO ready for the holidays!! I'm tired of school. Hey..Since school will be over for a while we should try and run or workout or something together...I know we will still be busy but maybe we will be able to get together..I want to talk to you anyhow! :)

KatieMarie said...

Oh, and I love your background!!