These are just too cute! Today my family went to eat at La Familia for lunch. Stacey and Matt had to run somewhere after church and they were going to meet us there. So since me and David have my mom's car seat in my car we took Landon with us to the restaurant. On the way we saw a police car and so I taught Landon to say "po-po". HAHA! So he said that and then David opened up the sunroof and I told Landon to say wow and he said that too! It was SO cute and I was very excited that I was able to teach him something....even if it was stupid. haha!
Here are some pictures I took of him at lunch.
Landon CHEESING! HAHA! He squints when he smiles. So cute!
Landon smiling!
2 comments:
How adorable! You're a good aunt!
Sweet pics! He is a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment