02 November 2008

Southern Miss Homecoming Game

Last night we went to Southern Miss's homecoming game against UAB. It was my first college game to ever go to so I was very excited! And also since it was my first game, I took a lot of pictures! I'm sure the people around us thought I was crazy taking so many pictures! This was part of David's birthday present this year. I told him he could also pick out a Southern shirt and hat since his shirt doesn't fit anymore and his hat is broken. I would've picked it out but I'm sure it wouldn't have been the right one. :) We left here around 4:30 and got home around 11:30. We ended up leaving at the beginning of the 4th quarter. There was no point in staying. Here are some pictures from the game!

Me and David before the game

The big eagle head on the scoreboard

Seymore!

I tried my hardest to get this picture. They did this after every touchdown Southern made.

This is just a random picture kinda.

This is the score during the FIRST quarter! 21-0

I was trying to get the big eagle head in the middle of the field.

This is the scoreboard right as we were leaving and also the FINAL score. 70-14.

No comments: